Monday 12 November 2012

THE HORNED GOD CHRONICLES: Skull Bearer launched in USA

The 1st book of the series 'THE HORNED GOD CHRONICLES', which is subtitled 'Skull Bearer' has been launched in India and is available for sale on Amazon, Barnes and Nobel and many other sites.


The MRP in USA is $9.95 but do check for offers as many sites are offering discounts and extra benefits like free shipping.

I also apologize to all Indian readers due to the delay caused as the publisher won't be marketing it in India, so it is upto me to arrange and manage the distribution and sale in India. I am trying my best to get the best people for the job and I won't keep you waiting for too long.
I am trying everything possible to get it in the market by 18th.

Hope you guys like it. Do leave your reviews.
If you don't like it due to any particular reason, please go ahead and post the negative review. It will help me grow as an Author. Be truthful, unafraid and unmerciful as that is what I like the most.

Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment